Albie's ESYPSY ACCOUNTING Software
(Bookkeeping, Debtors, Creditors, Stock)
Current ESYPSY Version: 269 - (10 Dec 2010)
Current MANUAL Version: 268 - (30 Aug 2010)
ESYPSY Accounts is a REALLY easy-to-use double-entry bookkeeping
designed for individuals and small businesses in New Zealand.
ESYPSY, like this web page, consists only of the essentials. It has no
fancy pictures or graphical printouts. It has just what is necessary
to enter your data for each month, and produce just those summaries
which you'll need to keep track of your Income and Expenditure for GST
and Tax purposes.
Try ESYPSY for FREE!
You can download and try ESYPSY out for free. You will be able to enter
600 transactions before you run out of initial "Credits".
After this, you should purchase more "Credits" to continue using ESYPSY.
Please read on to find out more about ESYPSY and how much it will
cost you to continue using it beyond the free trial period.
INFORMATION about ESYPSY:
ESYPSY provides you with:
- Balance Sheet accounts (Assets and Liabilities)
- Revenue accounts (Income and Expenditure)
- Debtors and Creditors (Invoicing).
ESYPSY works out GST and prints out your GST returns automatically.
You can set up virtually any structure in your Chart of Accounts, with
two levels of analysis (Headings and Subheadings).
ESYPSY Reports and Printouts include:
- Transaction List (For any month in the past 2 years)
- Accounts Spreadsheet (Summary of 12-months Activity and Account
- Account Balances (With Budgets and Prev.Yr. Comparisons)
- GST Report (For any specified period, e.g. 1-month, 2-month, 6-month)
- Debtor Invoice/Statements (If you use the Invoicing section)
- Statements of Financial Performance and Position (Revenue and
- (These last statements are used to prepare your Tax Return for the
At the end of a financial year, ESYPSY will "roll over" to the next
automatically, preserving Asset and Liability account balances, and
Income and Expenditure to a nominated Equity account.
If you'd like to read more about ESYPSY, please follow one of these
Chapter 1 - Introduction - (A brief
description of ESYPSY and how you pay for it)
Chapter 2 - Installing ESYPSY - (NOTE:
Read this BEFORE Downloading!)
The Complete ESYPSY Manual - (About 50
NOTE: Before you start, you should read and print
Chapter 2 - Installing ESYPSY
When you've done that, then:
1. Create a new folder C:\DOWNLOAD as described in Chapter 2 above
2. Click on the "DOWNLOAD NOW" link below
3. Choose to "Save this file to Disk"
4. Use the "Save In:" Dropdown window to find your way to the
5. Click "Save" and wait for the file to be downloaded. (Overwrite
6. Now continue following the instructions in CHAPTER 2
==DOWNLOAD NOW== (For both First-Time and
If you have any questions or comments, I'm happy to help in any
way I can.
Please send email to
The ESYPSY Mailing List:
ESYPSY is being improved and updated continuously, and updates are FREE!
Please tell me if you'd like to be added to my Mailing List, and I'll
send you an e-mail whenever there is a new update to the program or the
manual. (I will NEVER pass on your e-mail address to anyone else!)